- Eligibility: The Locale Hotel, Grand Cayman contest is open to anyone that signs up for our Member Perks promotion. No purchase is necessary. Your chances of winning do not increase with a purchase. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion to qualify. This Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Locale Hotel, Grand Cayman’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are ineligible to participate in the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest.
- Sponsorship: The Locale Hotel, Grand Cayman (“Sponsor”) is located at 455 West Bay Road, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands The sponsor will conduct the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest.
- Entry Period: Entry Period: This promotion begins on February 28th and ends on March 12th, 2023 (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://staylocale.com/corporate-travel-contest/. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
NOTE: Only one entry per participant, must be at least 21 years old at the time of entry to qualify. Residents of Quebec are excluded from participating. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a 2-night, “Staycation” at The Locale Hotel, Grand Cayman by December 19th, 2023. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize. Flights to and from the Cayman Islands and Grand Cayman are not included in the prize. The Winner shall not transfer the assignment of the prize to others, nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the winner by email. The Winner will have 72 hours after receiving an email to confirm their prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Free Stay Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If the winner violates any of these official rules, the winner (at the sponsor’s sole discretion) will be disqualified, and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor and/or any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, maintains the right to send you promotional material via email.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact, or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Free Stay Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest is governed by the laws of Grand Cayman, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or relate to this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Grand Cayman having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Win A Free 2-Night Staycation Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Locale Hotel, Grand Cayman, 455 West Bay Road, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- Agreement: By checking the “I Agree” box on the contest signup page, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.