We are Open and Ready to Support Our Community
While many hotels in the Cayman Islands have been forced to close due to the international travel ban, we have decided to stay open to help our community, and offer comfortable and convenient options if accommodations are needed.
STAYCATIONS & MONTHLY RATES
Our goal at Locale Hotel Grand Cayman is to provide affordable options in the Cayman Islands. As such, we are happy to offer Staycation rates as well as monthly rates for residents looking for long-term accommodation. Our rooms are spacious, clean, and conveniently located minutes away from Seven Mile Beach.
Our dedicated team takes great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness. In consultation with the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government-mandated procedure, we have implemented the following measures:
Changes in Services
- Our onsite restaurant, Bonfire Urban Kitchen, is temporarily closed.
- Front desk hours have changed from 24/7 service. Hours are now 8AM to 5PM. If you require assistance outside of these hours, please call 1-345-233-7829.
- We ask that guests and staff maintain a minimum of six feet (two meters) of distance from one another.
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in.
- Front desk and lobby touch points are sanitized more frequently.
- Front desk employees wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when social distancing is not possible.
- Credit card terminals are sanitized more frequently.
- All housekeeping employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Housekeeping continues to use hospital-grade cleaning products in our rooms.
- All glassware, flatware, and appliances in guest rooms are sanitized.
- All touch points in guest rooms are sanitized upon check-out including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, phones, remote controls and more.
- Towels and linens are washed with hospital-grade detergents at a high temperature.
- Lounge furniture and umbrellas are arranged to promote social distancing.
- Furniture is sanitized frequently.
OUTDOOR CROSSFIT CENTER
- Hand sanitizer is available for guest use.
- The fitness center is sanitized more frequently.
- We ask that guests follow social distancing protocols while using the fitness center.
- Room keys can be left in guest rooms or dropped at the front desk. They are then sanitized before the next use.
- Room receipts are emailed to guests.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon departure.
- When appropriate, staff are provided with additional protective equipment, including high-quality non-surgical masks.
- We are implementing mandatory procedure requiring staff to stay home if sick.
Working Together and Doing Our Part
We recommend that guests and staff observe the preventative best practices as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, after coughing, and after sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. The hand sanitizer available at Locale is 70% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
*Please note that our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.