We are Open and Ready to Support Our Community
While many hotels in the Cayman Islands have been forced to close in response to the travel ban, we have decided to stay open to help our community, and offer comfortable and convenient options if accommodations are needed.
STAYCATIONS & MONTHLY RATES
Our goal is to provide affordable options for our community during this challenging time. As such, we’re happy to offer Staycation Rates as well as Monthly Rates for residents looking for longer-term accommodations.
These rates are exclusively available on direct bookings, so please call us at +345-233-STAY (7829 or email [email protected] if you are interested in placing a reservation.
Guest Health & Safety
The safety and security of our guests and team members is our highest priority as we remain open through the evolving COVID-19 situation. We take great pride in maintaining very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene and have implemented enhanced measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. They include:
- Receiving ongoing briefings from health officials.
- Continuing to use hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Performing extra cleanliness checks upon guest checkout.
- Disinfecting the lobby and front desk more frequently.
- Disinfecting all touch points constantly, including doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Implementing mandatory procedures for staff to stay home if sick.
- Observing social distancing best practices.
We also encourage both staff and guests to follow procedures for prevention as provided by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially: after using the washroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
FRONT DESK HOURS (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
We want to make sure we do our part to keep Caymanians safe. In addition to enhanced cleaning measures and protocols, we are adhering to all government directives and best practices.
Until further notice, our front desk is pleased to assist you from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily.
24 hour security will assist with any urgent matters outside of these hours.
From all of us at the Locale Hotel, thank you for your understanding and support!