We are Open and Ready to Support Our Community
While many hotels in the Cayman Islands have been forced to close due to the international travel ban, we have decided to stay open to so that comfortable and safe accommodations remain available for our community.
Staycations & Monthly Rates
Our goal at Locale Hotel Grand Cayman is to provide affordable, high quality accommodations in the Cayman Islands. As such, we are pleased to offer Staycation rates, as well as Monthly rates for residents seeking long-term accommodation. Our rooms are spacious, clean, and conveniently located a short walk away from Seven Mile Beach.
An Enhanced Guest Experience
Our team takes great pride in our high standards of service and cleanliness. In consultation with government health organizations, we have implemented numerous enhanced measures, including the following:
Changes in Services
- Our onsite restaurant, Bonfire Urban Kitchen, is temporarily closed.
- Front desk hours have changed from 24/7 service. Hours are now 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Please call +345-233-7829 if assistance is required outside of these hours.
- We ask that guests and staff maintain a minimum of six feet (two meters) of distance from one another.
- We ask that a maximum of one guest or family use an elevator at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in.
- Front desk and lobby touchpoints are sanitized frequently.
- Front desk employees wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when social distancing is not possible.
- Clear barriers have been installed at our front desk.
- Credit card terminals are sanitized frequently.
- All housekeeping employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Housekeeping continues to use hospital-grade cleaning products in our rooms.
- All glassware, flatware, and appliances in guest rooms are sanitized.
- All touch points in guest rooms are sanitized upon check-out including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, phones, remote controls and more.
- Towels and linens are washed with hospital-grade detergents at a high temperature.
- Lounge furniture, tables and umbrellas are arranged to promote social distancing.
- Furniture is sanitized frequently.
- While masks are not required, we ask that guests maintain social distancing in and around the pool area.
OUTDOOR CROSSFIT CENTER
- Hand sanitizer is available for guest use.
- Our outdoor crossfit center is sanitized more frequently.
- We ask that guests adhere to safe social distancing while using the fitness equipment.
- Key cards can be left in guest rooms or dropped at the front desk upon departure.
- Key cards are sanitized before the next use.
- Room receipts are emailed to guests for a touchless check-out.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon departure.
- Where appropriate, staff are provided with additional protective equipment, including high-quality non-surgical masks.
- Locales policies require that staff stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- We know that times are unpredictable and that more flexibility is needed when making travel plans.
- To ensure worry-free travel planning, our policies allow guests to cancel without penalty up to 7 days prior to check-in.
- Click here to view our complete policies.
We recommend that guests and staff observe the preventative best practices as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, after coughing, and after sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. The hand sanitizer available at Locale is 70% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Please note that our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.