Cayman Government Drops All Covid Travel Restrictions
We are pleased to welcome guests from all parts of the world to The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman.
Effective Aug. 24, 2022, all remaining COVID-19 travel restrictions have been lifted!
All travellers—vaccinated and unvaccinated— are permitted to enter the Cayman Islands without the need for any additional documents or health-related steps due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Travellers are no longer required to:
* Apply for a Travel Declaration or Travel Request via Travel Cayman
* Present a negative COVID-19 test
* Show proof of vaccination
* Wear masks
* Additionally, a COVID-19 test is no longer required for re-entry to the USA or Canada.
Quarantine Lifted for Fully Vaccinated Travellers
There are no quarantine requirements for fully vaccinated travellers aged 11 or over, or unvaccinated children age 11 and younger who are assuming the vaccinated status of their adult travel companions if they are traveling from a country with vaccination rates that are 60% or higher for the first dose of the vaccine and where those travellers spent at least 14 days prior to the date of travel. These countries include the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Proof of fully vaccinated status is required.
- Travellers who travel from a country with a vaccination rate below 60% for the first dose of the vaccine are required to quarantine for a minimum of 7 days.
- Unvaccinated visitors (age 12 and over) are not able to travel to the Cayman Islands at this time unless the visitor has a close tie to the Cayman Islands.