We Are Open!
And Ready to Support the Grand Cayman Community
While the majority of hotels on our island are closing in response to the travel ban, at Locale we have decided to stay open with one goal in mind: to help our community.
We may not be in the season for taking a holiday, but here are a few ways you can still stay Locale:
- Self-isolation: If you’ve just returned back from a trip and need to be isolated for 14 days and have family in your home, we’ve got your back.
- Staycations: Need a change of scenery? Our rooms can accommodate up to six people, meaning you can bring the whole family for a slumber party to shake things up.
- Workspace: Most businesses are closing their doors to avoid community transmission. Working from home can be challenging, so we’re offering day rates to anyone that needs somewhere to go and concentrate.
Bonfire Urban Kitchen is also open for take-out dining, so you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner from the comfort of your room.
FRONT DESK HOURS (5:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
We want to make sure we do our part to keep Caymanians safe. In addition to enhanced cleaning measures and protocols, we are adhering to all government directives and best practices.
Until further notice, our front desk is pleased to assist you from 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily.
24 hour security will assist with any urgent matters outside of these hours. Thank you for your understanding and support!
NIGHTLY RATES (Mar.22 to Apr.13, 2020)
Our goal is to provide affordable options for our community during this challenging time. As such, we’re happy to offer the following overnight rates:
|Room Category||Nightly Rate|
|Double Queen Room||CI$89.00|
* rates include all service fees
Day Rates (Mar.22 to Apr.13, 2020)
If you simply need a quiet work space, Locale’s “Day Rates” may be of interest. Relax in a private hotel room from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily and enjoy amenities such as our complimentary high speed WiFi, free local calling, free parking, a work desk in every room, kitchenettes, and takeaway from our onsite restaurant.
|Room Category||Daily Rate|
|Day Rate (run of the house)||CI$49.00|
* rates include all service fees
These rates are exclusively available on direct bookings, so please call us at 1-866-345-STAY (7829) or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in placing a reservation.
Guest Health & Safety
The safety and security of our guests and team members is our highest priority as we remain open through the evolving COVID-19 situation. We take great pride in maintaining very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene and have implemented enhanced measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. They include:
- Receiving ongoing briefings from health officials.
- Continuing to use hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Performing extra cleanliness checks upon guest checkout.
- Disinfecting dining tables after every use.
- Continuing to use a commercial-grade dishwasher for all cutlery and flatware.
- Disinfecting the lobby and front desk more frequently.
- Disinfecting all touch points constantly, including doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Implementing mandatory procedures for staff to stay home if sick.
- Observing social distancing best practices.
We also encourage both staff and guests to follow procedures for prevention as provided by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially: after using the washroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
We hope we can continue to bring you comfort and convenience during these challenging times—whatever that looks like for you!